Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ava's Growing Up

Our little one is not so little anymore. Ava turned five years old in December, 2010. She is beautiful, loving, kind, and quite the comedian! Her health is problems have all but disappeared, thank goodness.

The past year has been difficult due to Ava's parents splitting up. I am her paternal grandma, and my son is the noncustodial parent.  Consequently, I don't get to be involved in Ava's day-to-day life like I used to be. It's an uncomfortable situation, to be sure, but it certainly makes me appreciate every moment I spend with Ava. I love her so much.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and i came across your site. Ava is a beautiful, courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Anonymous said...

Kim I check out the blog every now and then and i think its much needed for an update :) love ya ~laura and ava