Friday, March 07, 2008

TGIF

Don't forget to spring ahead Saturday night!

Good news: Ava has regained all of the weight she lost when she was
in the hospital, and then some. She weighed in at a whopping 22 lbs 12 oz! She's
been eating like a linebacker all week!.


Sorry about the last post. I was so disgusted with my clients I wanted to run away. I sometimes worry that I will become so cynical that I won't be able to care anymore. Thank goodness it's Friday; I can regroup for a couple of days and get my sunshiny attitude back in place.

Have a great weekend!








4 comments:

Kerry said...

:) Yeah Ava - 22 lbs is HUGE over here :) Have a good weekend!

Julie said...

Glad she is putting weight on. Have a good weeken.

Teresa and Shawn said...

Kim - Can you e-mail me either your home address or Laura and Justin's? I had sent them a card when Ava was in the hospital and it just returned to my house today because she was discharged before my card reached her (yea!). I still would like them to have it, though. My e-mail is tree2277@aol.com

Tara said...

YAY Ava!!!!